There's living in a city, and then there's being a part of the fabric of a city.
Natural beauty and modern luxury are one and the same at Arras Residences. From each carefully designed inch of living space to what awaits outside your door, residents can expect to experience the energy of Asheville’s distinct downtown scene outside, and all the lavish comforts you demand inside.
The redesign of Asheville’s tallest building was a carefully thought-out project focused on preserving a local landmark and furthering downtown’s ongoing revitalization. Architected by Reese Vanderbilt & Associates, the new design offers an upscale living experience that puts residents within arm’s reach of everything downtown Asheville has to offer. The structure’s original spirit is still intact, but a stunning new exterior comprised of glass and warm stone will reflect Asheville’s undeniably “mountain modern” style. Inside, urban life begins on the 10th floor, with one- and two-bedroom residences ranging in size from 737-2,300 square feet.
· Open floor plans
· 10’ Ceilings
· Private entrance for residents
· Energy efficient gas and electric stainless steel appliances
· Floor-to-ceiling glass windows
· Custom designed walk-in closets
· Washer and dryer in unit
· LED lighting fixtures
· Climate controlled storage units
The independent Hotel Arras is part of Starwood’s newly launched Tribute Portfolio, a collection of upscale, four-star properties that are individually designed and operated. Set against an unmistakable mountain silhouette, Hotel Arras is a 128-room boutique hotel unlike any other in Asheville. Every interior detail reflects the local culture and every amenity is designed with the most discerning guests in mind, from the pillows to the way breakfast is presented. It’s a place where guests can soak up 360-degree mountain vistas while sipping handcrafted cocktails or unwind in carefully curated guest rooms that are meant to be savored, not merely slept in. Guests can step beyond the lobby doors and instantly become part of downtown’s buzzing local scene without having to rely on anything other than their adventurous spirit and the right pair of shoes.
· On-site parking with additional deck parking next door
· Valet parking also available
· On-site restaurant, meeting space and offices
· Access to Arras Hotel Club Suite
· Access to fitness center, yoga center and massage room
· Wine lockers available in hotel wine cellar
· Trash/recycling chute on each floor